Saturday, September 13, 2008

America's Next Top Model Episode 2



I’m a bit ashamed of it, but I’m really getting into the 11th season of America’s Next Top Model. Right now I’m absolutely in love with Marjorie and her look. She’s such a sweetheart- like a blonde version of Audrey Tautou. (I did try to find a better picture of her than the one above...I'm not crazy about the high waisted overalls and spikier hair.)

Although I should probably be coming on fashion rather than personality, Clark and Hannah drive me insane. Clark seems very bland and ditzy, while Hannah needs to be more open-minded and get over herself.

And while I like Sheena, I’m glad they pointed out her fake breasts…but it makes me wonder how many of the other contestants have had plastic surgery. I feel like there are a lot more unique, unusual faces in the competition, instead of just pretty ones.

1 comment:

saray said...

she looks a bit like aggy - with the long think boday and the short blond hair..